Here at Lone.ly we are always open to accepting guest post from qualified authors. At Lone.ly we have built a relationship blog that users trust. If you want to guest post, please read the following below before contacting us:
What kind of content do you accept?
We accept anything that is engaging for our readers. It can be related to building relationships, marriage, or lifestyle in general. Guest posts should have over 550 words.
- Readers love a personal story, positive or negative.
- If it reads like Sales Pitch it’ll be rejected.
- The best writing style is Story-telling as opposed straight facts
- Readers can relate when a story when told using a real life example.
What do we look for?
I look at couple things when determining if I want to accept a guest post. Please read my guidelines below and submit quality copy:
- Spam – I Google your site & name to make sure you aren’t pushing out spammy content throughout the web.
- Links – I make you aren’t linking out to spammy or malicious websites.
- Depth – I look to see how detailed your past post content is. I usually look for authors who write content that is at least 7,000 words, if not 1,000. You can’t put much advice in a 500 word post.
Posting Guidelines and Your Requirements
Please follow these general guidelines when writing your articles:
- Guest posts should have over 550 words.
- Your post must be original and must not be published else-where
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else.
- Include one link in the byline.
If you want to guest post, contact us at email@example.com